Tune in to this month’s episode of The Water Jar podcast and discover (or perhaps rediscover) ways to live the liturgy and celebrate the good, true, and beautiful found within the Church’s June calendar. Some highlights:
- On the heels of Pentecost, what “new normal” might the Holy Spirit be asking of you?
- Learn more about the popular devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- Discover “St. John’s Fires” in honor of John the Baptist.
- What are you bad at? Probably not chomping at the bit to answer that, are you? Rachel Brown explores the question in her Drop by Drop segment.
- And in this month’s Faith, Friendship, and Fun segment, Molly Myers joins me and highlights SoulCore, shares a music playlist, and answers five fun questions including her favorite go-to summer beauty product (teaser, she shares more than one!).
New Cover Art!
out the new cover art Christine Hilbert painted and Mary Shell designed for the podcast. The Well is abundantly blessed from the generosity of these two women!