This episode welcomes Joanne Kuster and Mary Shell, the mother daughter team who created the fabulous lifestyle blog RootandBloomForever.com. Joanne and Mary both live in the greater Des Moines area and aim to connect busy women with new ideas, amazing stories, and tips to make our lives intentional, meaningful and rewarding.
Advent begins on Sunday, December 2nd, so we also look forward to the gift of Advent with Joanne and Mary. They share ideas on how to live an intentional, purposeful Advent. Rachel Brown also stops by and shares practical wisdom in her Drop by Drop segment.
Time Stamp for Each Segment
- 1:49: How Lisa’s scheduling gaffe can serve as a good reminder for the coming Advent season.
- 5:04: Part 1 with Joanne and Mary from the Root and Bloom Forever blog: Family, Food & Finances!
- 23:40: Drop by Drop with Rachel Brown: The Important Thing
- 29:07: Part 2 with Joanne and Mary: Living an intentional, purposeful Advent
Children’s Books Joanne mentioned:
- The Littlest Angel
- The Other Wise Man
- The Cobweb Curtain: A Christmas Story
- Little Lamb Finds Christmas
- The Third Gift
The Advent/Christmas booklist Lisa mentioned can be found here.
Tune in to The Water Jar by clicking the play arrow below. You can also subscribe to our iTunes channel and listen via the Apple Podcast app.