Tune in for your monthly dose of faith, friendship, and fun as Heidi Lepper Barrett, Rachel Brown, Emily Schmid, and Molly Myers join Lisa Schmidt on Episode 11. Heidi ponders the spiritual importance of eye contact, and Emily shares how music can assist us in experiencing liturgy more fully. Rachel stops by with her pithy Drop by Drop wisdom, and Molly shares an October music playlist to accompany our fall days. Finally, Emily has a very special surprise for us. Tune in and hear the *world debut* of her original song Pour On Us based on the woman at the well (John 4:4-42). What a treat!
Time Stamp for Each Segment
- 1:49: Good News — Lisa on the dignity of work and dignity of the human person
- 8:07: Healthy Psychology — Heidi on eye contact
- 20:08: Drop by Drop with Rachel
- 22:53: Emily on allowing music to help us experience the liturgy more fully
- 51:01: Music For The People — Molly’s monthly playlist
- 1:16:11: Emily Schmid shares a raw, acoustic cut of her original song Pour On Us (insert happy dance emoji!)
Bumper music featured in this episode:
- The Well by JJ Heller
- Good News by Mandisa
- The Joy of the Lord by Danielle Rose
- Lights Shine Bright by TobyMac
Connect in person:
- To explore Heidi’s Christian life coaching services, contact her at [email protected] or phone/text message at 515-346-2737
- For more info on Emily’s lunch and learn at St. Pius X Catholic Church on October 25, visit http://www.stpiushome.org/
Here’s the image Lisa referenced from St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The power of eye contact … fix your eyes upon Jesus!
Tune in to The Water Jar by clicking the play arrow below. You can also subscribe to our iTunes channel and listen via the Apple Podcast app.
Author: The Well
The Well is a vibrant women’s ministry rooted in prayer, evangelization, and charitable action. We exist to gather women together, to celebrate spiritual friendships, and to build up the local Catholic community. Just as the Samaritan woman encountered Jesus at a well, we pray the work of this ministry opens doors to a deeper and sustained encounter with Jesus for those who gather with us.